Administrator
Administrator

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Mega slow and some lag too!   Wed May 18, 2011 8:10 am

Just played a few Warzone matches first time back on Gears of War 2 since the Gears of War 3 Beta and god dam it's like playing in slow motion! Gears of War 2 was an amazing game but going back to it after the Beta just shows you how much improved Gears of War 3 is.

Oh and yea I experienced some lag in some matches so GOW3 has definatley improved in that department Very Happy

Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

PostSubject: Re: Mega slow and some lag too!   Thu May 19, 2011 2:48 am

Ninja wrote:
Just played a few Warzone matches first time back on Gears of War 2 since the Gears of War 3 Beta and god dam it's like playing in slow motion! Gears of War 2 was an amazing game but going back to it after the Beta just shows you how much improved Gears of War 3 is.

Oh and yea I experienced some lag in some matches so GOW3 has definatley improved in that department Very Happy

Definitely no surprise with the lag. I have not made my way back to Gears 2, probably this weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Mega slow and some lag too!   Thu May 19, 2011 4:47 am

whodeycp wrote:
Ninja wrote:

Definitely no surprise with the lag. I have not made my way back to Gears 2, probably this weekend.

It's annoying having to put up with lag now. It's not terrible like every game, but you can get a game where it just makes you wonder why you are playing it. Saw a massive improvement in the Beta though Very Happy I can put up with it until September lol. Gotta try the first Gears of War yet, that was the worse for lag affraid

PostSubject: Re: Mega slow and some lag too!   

Back to top Go down

Mega slow and some lag too!
Page 1 of 1